A building 100% adapted both in common and private areas, designed to meet the needs of people affected by SCI.We help you improve and preserve your physical condition, favouring your autonomy and independence and offering you training to access the working world.
What advantages do we offer you?
- Residence equipped with home automation to favour your independence
- 24-hour care provided by a team specialized in the treatment of SCI
- Leisure and entertainment activities suitable for all tastes
- Sequential remote controls, through which you can open doors, turn on lights, open and close shutters, etc.
- The DECTS call control system, for a fast and efficient assistance in case of a call
- The system of fall control and detection
TV LoungesThe residential centre has two TV lounges, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor. In these rooms, residents meet each other or their visitors to watch TV or to spend some time together. Televisions are equipped with Canal+.
Multi-purpose roomsA wide space where meetings, lectures and sports and entertainment activities are held.
CafeteriaThe cafeteria is a place open to the public which is shared by residents, FLM workers, users and the general public. Families can eat with the residents in the cafeteria when they come to visit.
The nursing department counts on seven professionals with extensive work experience specialised in people with spinal cord injury. Young and dynamic.
- Intermittent bladder catheterization.
- Insertion and replacement of permanent urinary catheters.
- Bowel evacuations, adapted to different routines.
- Skin cleaning and moisturizing.
- Pressures management.
- Cure of pressure ulcers and/or wounds.
- Postural changes.
- Stoma maintenance.
- Secretion aspiration.
- Therapy with Cough Assist.
- Administration of nebulizations.
- Blood pressure
- Oxygen Saturation.
- Heart rate
- Non-invasive mechanical ventilations
- Control and monitoring of the patient’s clinical process
- Administration of oral, rectal, subcutaneous and intramuscular treatments.
- Post-surgery follow-ups.
“Observation tells how the patient is; reflection tells what is to be done; training tells how it is to be done. Training and experience are, of course, necessary to teach us, too, how to observe, what to observe; how to think, what to think.” Florence Nightingale
There is a group of professionals in the assistance area who is responsible to provide direct attention to the daily life needs of residents.
- Accommodation and allowance.
- Personalized assistance in hygiene and grooming provided by nursing assistants.
- Nursing care.
- Medical, psychological and social assistance.
- Clinical follow-up and treatments according to each case.
- Daily cleaning of rooms.
- Washing and care of personal clothes.
- Information and technical guidance.
If you want more information about our residential or rehabilitation centre, do not hesitate to contact usSolicita más Información