The FLM, unique in Spain in its scope of action, began his career in 1997 in Madrid. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all those affected by spinal cord injury, offering integral rehabilitation services, with the aim of provide options for these people to achieve full participation in society.
Be a reference worldwide, particularly in Spain, of the continuing care for people with spinal cord injury and their families. Provide quality services in a continuous specialization, betting on innovative therapeutic techniques with an interdisciplinary professional team that gives immediate response and quality on daily needs. Build for it a model of social commitment through both the Public Administration and Private Enterprise.
The FLM, in order to achieve its objectives, is based on a series of values such as: Transparency, Dignity of persons, Responsibility, Quality and Professionalism, Equality, Solidarity, Social Commitment, Honesty, Integrity, Sustainability and Excellence in Customer Service.
- Respect for inherent dignity, individual autonomy -including the freedom to make one’s own choices- and independence of persons.
- The non-discrimination.
- The full and effective participation and inclusion in society of people with disabilities.
- Respect for difference and acceptance of persons with disabilities as part of human diversity and nature.
- Equal opportunities.
- Equality between men and women.
- Respect for the evolving capacities of children with disabilities and their right to preserve their identity.